CHECK OUT YOUR NEW SMILE
Just point your smartphone at the QR
code and follow the directions!
CHECK OUT YOUR NEW SMILE
Click the button below
follow the directions!
McKinney Orthodontics is a Platinum Invisalign© provider. Invisalign has the capacity to cut treatment time in half as opposed to traditional braces. Many of our patients love Invisalign because the aligners are comfortable and seamless, making it hard to tell you are straightening your smile.
iTero Element Scanner
Our iTero Element Scanner helps streamline your appointments and eliminates the need for messy and uncomfortable impressions.
10 Things You Need To Know ABout Invisalign Treatment
Direct From Invisalign
1. Invisalign® treatment is the modern way to straighten teeth.
Invisalign® clear aligners are the future of teeth straightening — 95% of orthodontists agree. After taking a digital scan or impression, your orthodontist will develop a treatment plan using a series of custom-made, removable, and virtually invisible aligners.
2. From simple to complex, Invisalign treatment is effective for a wide range of teeth-straightening cases.
Your first concern as a patient is choosing a treatment that will give you your best smile. With advances that no other clear aligner can offer, like SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features, Invisalign clear aligners straighten teeth with greater predictability — without interrupting your life.
3. Orthodontists get the finish they want for their patients with Invisalign clear aligners.
95% of experienced Invisalign orthodontists achieve the finish they want for their patients with Invisalign clear aligners.
4. Invisalign treatment is a more comfortable way to straighten teeth.
There are no brackets to rub or wires to break. And unlike most other aligners, Invisalign clear aligners are trimmed along the gum line for optimal patient comfort.
5. Patients actually wear their Invisalign aligners.
Studies show patients wear their aligners the recommended 20 to 22 hours a day. Plus, only Invisalign clear aligners have built-in compliance indicators. What’s best? Replacement aligners are available should you misplace them.
6. Patients who wear Invisalign clear aligners are more confident.
Traditional braces can make patients self-conscious, and studies show that people with Invisalign clear aligners are 2x more likely to have a boost in self-esteem.
7. You can have fewer, shorter office visits and fewer emergency visits.
Invisalign treatment can give you back family time, because Invisalign clear aligners don’t need to be manually adjusted by an orthodontist. And you’ll never have an emergency visit due to broken wires or brackets.
8. You can keep living your life without interruption during Invisalign treatment.
The aligners are virtually invisible and easily removable, so you can still enjoy photos, social events, and all the foods you love. Plus, no brackets or wires means sports injuries are less likely. You can even continue to brush and floss as usual for better oral health — and have less cavity-causing plaque than patients with braces.
9. Many orthodontic insurance plans cover Invisalign treatment up to 50%.
Ask your orthodontist how insurance, flexible spending accounts, and payment plans can help you fit Invisalign treatment into your budget.
10. Invisalign treatment can shape your smile in as little as 6 months.
With Invisalign clear aligners, you can see results in as little as 6 months. And they are clear and removable, so you can see the progress in your smile every step of the way.